The spring lacrosse season starts soon! No experience necessary to attend.
If you haven’t already done so and are interested in trying out, please complete the following tasks to be eligible to tryout. All information must be submitted prior to the first day of try-outs, Tuesday 1/19.
- Register for try-outs using this Google Form.
- Fill out the 2021 Cobb Athletic Physical/Participation Waiver, Concussion Awareness Waiver, and Cardiac Arrest Waiver Form found here, and, if needed, the Student Athletic Insurance Form (here in English, here in Spanish). Physical can be completed by your doctor, or at a pharmacy clinic.
- All paperwork (physical/participation waiver, proof of insurance, concussion awareness waiver) must be uploaded into the Athletic Registration Portal on ParentVUE prior to Tuesday 1/19.
No paper copies will be accepted this year. Step by step instructions for uploading your paperwork can be downloaded here or viewed here. Players who have not uploaded the required documents will not be eligible to try-out Tuesday 1/19.
- Join the Remind Group for the latest updates for tryouts and the 2021 season, text “@d7k42k” to 81010.
- Follow the program on Facebook @ladyspartanlax or Campbell Lady Spartan Lacrosse
- A Zoom parent meeting will be announced following the completion of tryouts for further information.